Chanson Russel Crowe

Résolu
Utilisateur anonyme - 25 févr. 2009 à 16:04
 Utilisateur anonyme - 11 janv. 2011 à 22:07
Ou trouver les paroles des principales chansons de Russel Crowe ?
A voir également:

13 réponses

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 20:40
En voici deux. AFRAID Waiting here somedays, and looking inside. You can't live your life on your own love, Well not all the time I need somebody, from outside of me, To come and give me all the things that i have used up Wrapping other peoples sin So afraid to begin, so afraid to start again, Lost in time, held in argument, Weathers fine as long as you don't speak. The guilt that I've gathered, Is like my phrase book of doubt, Over your shoulder and far away, The pressure mounts Now that you've said you will love that little girl for life. Ah, did you really understand what you were giving away And how your soul knows you So afraid to begin, so afraid to start again, Lost in time, held in argument, Weathers fine, as long as you don't speak The shadows stretch the floor, And I don't seem to know what I'm here for. There's a moment in Noah’s arc when panic sets in, You're afraid of the dark..so afraid So afraid to begin, so afraid to start again, Lost in time, held in argument, Weathers fine, as long as you don't speak As long as you don't speak, As long as you don't speak your mind. ------------------------------------------------------- All the white circles Take all the white circles from a deep dark blue background, Throw them into the air, just to see where they come down. I said there was emotion, I didn't get specific, I'm told cowgirls know when to sing and when to listen So I explode in a pattern and I count when I pray, the curtains are open but I'm not on my way. I'm still back on the sideline looking into the house, It takes more than a nice smile to make me walk out. Take all the white circles from a deep dark blue background, Throw them into the air, just to see where they come down. I said there was emotion, I didn't get specific, I'm told cowgirls know when to sing and when to listen Hey prince of innocence, you're full of excuses, Wrestling desire won't light the fuses And taking the time to construct how you're feeling, Goes against all you love and all you believe in I tried being cryptic to get your attention, You ignored me Does that mean I'm too cryptic to mention? If we're a team what's our intention? Curing your mind or your crimes with prevention, Pretending that time doesn't matter It's just you and me Take all the white circles from a deep dark blue background, Throw them into the air, just to see where they come down. I said there was emotion, I didn't get specific, I'm told cowgirls know when to sing and when to listen @+ oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 20:49
Charlie et Circus CHARLIES SONG One of these streets The city of dreams Wakes anticipating In the doorway I lean On the corner of 44th & 9th Ain't nothing to be seen But this is where Lennie lives The pain gets worse But I ignore it It dont really hurt if there ain't a pill for it I see so many blackbirds The end of it all My luck's a baby sister You gotta be responsible You listen to her talking 'bout the colour of her hair You gotta notice sooner or later If it starts wearing thin Charlie told me that he didn't understand How I could do anything but sing with the band I said Charlie I still wear the scars from letting my emotions ride Touring bar to bar Something had to stop me Something had to make me keep it in I'm cheered by the thought Of so much thinking Sad song singers Never depress me So much to say she'd buy Ten stories a day He'd like wine with the west wind If you are going that way Everything new carries it's threat I work myself open I'm so deep in debt I've stopped working I'm waiting for the chains Perspectives your cloud baby Here comes the rain ------------------------------------ Circus I went to the circus To waste some time The barker was yelling what's on So I laid up my money And I waited in line The circus was just like home The crowd had gathered So I walked on by To backstage places unknown I could tell by the fire And the moon and the sky The circus was just like home There were animal cages And animal tails Woman who move like a poem With their vampire faces And beautiful nails The circus felt just like home The strong man was dancing In the clothes that he borrowed from a girl in the chorus line And the gypsy was drinking like there's no tomorrow with the Ringmaster who was drinkng faster Blessing everybody with wine Behind at the lion tamer running around Looking like a Christian in Rome They were loading the cannon with the Portuguese clown And the circus was just like home The strong man was dancing in the clothes that he borrowed From a girl in the chorus line And the gypsy was drinking like there's no tomorrow with the Ringmaster who was drinkng faster Blessing everybody with wine I went to the circus It was cash in advance The barker was yelling what's on He said come to the circus You can smell the romance See all the tigers and elephants dance Thousands of suckers paid up for the chance And the circus was just like home @+3 oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 20:52
Danielle et David Danielle My invisible partner in travel You're never in your seat always tryin' to unravel the love we make While I try to forget Forgettin's only temporary In the middle of nothing My eyes get weary I feel like crying I don't often do Danielle, you know I love you I got on my travelling face I know the obstacles Adapt to the pace And the different shape Of a bottle of beer Four months now stretch out before me No one in my heart is going to call me from the other room Expecting me to move Danielle, Danielle, Danny I love you How long was it last time We tortured each other To the point of cryin' when we finally touched Too late in the day As we so often do You know I love you But do you trust me? She angles her head Do you trust me? I wish I had said More than I did Say, more than you know If I could only trust myself Our love could grow Danielle, Danielle, Danielle, Danny I love you Danielle, Danielle, Danielle, Danny I love you Danielle, Danielle, Danielle . . . Hey Danny ----------------------------------------- David How many people have the same name? How many Davids do you know? What's the measurement on thinking the same thing What's the chance they'd ever know What's the chance they'd ever know Well I know of two men Who carry my name I read about one in a magazine Saw another in a newspaper on a aeroplane There once was a young boy Who was photographed at 13 For Life magazine As ballroom dancer I have often been asked if that was me I have often wondered if that was me How many people have the same name? How many Davids do you know? What's the measurement on thinking the same thing What's the chance they'd ever know What's the chance they'd ever know The other man comes from Florida * He trains snakes for a living He was arrested and fined For being unkind I'd hate to be that reptile when he got home Well I'd hate to be that snake when he got home How many people have the same name? How many Davids do you know? What's the measurement on thinking the same thing What's the chance they'd ever know What's the chance they'd ever know What's the chance they'd ever, ever know @+eternity oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 20:56
Eternity et Facing Eternity Jingle bells Hip hip hurray I've been inside most of the day Got no family I can find at short notice The only joy I got Must be in the post yeah Take a step out on your own Breathing all of freedom's air So lonely at first you just cannot see The price of independence feeds Feeds eternity I feed eternally From my own bravery There's a single thousand people Milling around Trying their best to tear that year down In with the old Out with the new Ain't nothing going to change if you don't adjust what you're used to Take a step out on your own Breathing all of freedom's air So lonely at first you just cannot see The price of independence feeds Feeds Take a step out on your own Breathing all of freedom's air So lonely at first you just cannot see The price of independence feeds Feeds eternity I feed eternally From my own bravery I feed eternally From my own bravery I feed eternally From my own bravery I feed eternally -------------------------------------- Swept Away Bayou (Facing The Headlights Alone) I wandered wonders wasteland alone Looked hard and I couldn't find The one thing most on my mind Same thing time after time It's you yeah you I was wondering 'bout you Said I looked and I couldn't see The things God put in front of me Saw the trees and the leaves and the water But not the wood No, no I couldn't see you Couldn't see that light shining in your eyes Crossing o'er the lines of my disguise Couldn't run from you 'til you helped me hide Didn't see you coming swept out by the tide That's you, yeah, you, swept away by you @+River oss .

Vous n’avez pas trouvé la réponse que vous recherchez ?

Posez votre question
Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 21:09
Eyes et Judas Inside Her Eyes A turn of your head says I've met you before, You say that's not possible, but I could've sworn, that I asked you the difference between sensuous and sexy, You said 'I know who you are' that kind of perplexed me, and Inside her eyes, that's where I want to be, Inside her eyes but I never rush in, I wait for the call It's not that she scares me as much as the fear of giving so much and needing so little of loving so gently, my heart never meant me to fall, Inside her eyes Now I could be giving, too much away by the way that I'm moving, everything I say Now don't say you won't try to tell me you don't feel the same, I picture your eyes, I whisper your name Inside I'm screaming, outside I'm sane, as soon as you're leaving, I need you again, I'm left with my dreaming, it's just not the same, As inside her eyes that's where I want to be Inside her eyes, that's where I want to be I picture your eyes, I whisper your name Inside I'm screaming, outside I'm sane, as soon as you're leaving, I need you again, I'm left with my dreaming, it's just not the same, As inside her eyes that's where I want to be Inside her eyes, that's where I want to be I never, I never, I never rush in that's where I want to be I never, I never, I never rush in that's where I want to be Oh baby, inside her eyes that's where I want to be Inside her eyes, that's where I want to be ---------------------------------------- Judas Cart They are coming today to take her away Cause a man in a wig said The sky is always blue Drive on drive on Drive on Judas Cart Taking my little girl away I am told I am not welcome in my own home By a woman who once drove away Drive on drive on Drive on Judas Cart Taking my little girl away It must have been another life When I called her my wife Can't remember any loving at all But she left me and she dumped her some seven years ago Now I am legally bound and I am morally appalled Drive on drive on Drive on Judas Cart Taking my little girl away @+Memory oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 21:13
Memorial et mission Memorial Day Look at the green grass All the white stone masts Your ship ain't going nowhere baby You can't sail away from this Memorial day Come every April I hear the shadows call By the time May comes around I know that history only exists Because of war Memorial day I understand the need to Respect the dead Learn from them I understand there's more to this More to this than counting baby More to this than counting I wear my grand dad's medals The ones he wouldn't wear They represented destruction to him They feel like freedom When you look at them from here Memorial day Memorial day Memorial day Yesterday was significant If yesterday you were alive The things that were important When you woke up yesterday Just remember who you were, adjust for flight Memorial day Memorial day -------------------------------------- MISSION BEAT You know I never I never busked in Vulcan Lane I could not, put my family through the shame It took deprivation And an aeroplane For me and Billy to find our feet Me and Billy Walking home weighed down,lebo takeaway Cheese is burning all around Deprivation makes a sound so sweet Billy got a van Billy got a job Billy got a job working for the Sydney City Mission Driving around everyday picking up the people And taking them home Billy said to me once He didn’t think it was much of a charity Taking people and putting them Where they really did not want to be That’s the Mission Beat The Mission Beat Yeah, the Mission Beat You know I never I never busked in Vulcan Lane Could not, did not, would not, should not Put my family through the shame @+Never oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 21:23
Oblique et Other Oblique Is My Love Lust betrayal attitude I'm back from the brink Took my turn at playing Robin Hood And I'm paying for the fantasy You'd like to live you think I come home now The streets are so quiet Reality becalms us all So scared now I'm trying to hide it Hide my love inside your walls Hide my love Inside you Oblique is my love Take me in Please take me back Oh bleak is my love Blame me for the distance Shame me with the difference Play on all my weakness But love me when I need it Said love me Oh love me When I need it Oblique is my love Take me in Please take me back Oh bleak is my love Oblique is my love Take me in please take me back Take me back Take me back Take me back How am I gonna live? How am I gonna live? Take me back Take me back Take me back How am I gonna live? How am I gonna live? ---------------------------------------- OTHER WAYS OF SPEAKING I can't tell, if I want to know, What's on your mind, Should I just go. It's a long way down from here I better start with the stairs It's a long way down from here You know there's other ways of speaking Words are just the deep end I'm not good at keeping secrets from you But I can't tell, if I want to know, What”s on your mind, Should I just go. It's a long way down from here I better start with the stairs, It's a long way down from here You know there's other ways of speaking, I can read you when you're sleeping I can feel you when you're breathing And breaking in two But I can't tell, if I want to know What's on your mind Should I just go. It's a long way down from here, I better start with the stairs It's a long way down from here You know there's other ways of speaking Words are just the deep end I’m not good at keeping your secrets from you @+Paint oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 21:29
Paint et Sail PAINTED VEIL( I SHOULD HAVE BEEN AMAZED) I passed on the painted veil Somerset, some other time and love Weighed without intention And that caught her eye She knew what I was thinking of I’m not that hard to find When I wish of her I wish her beneath my gaze And if I drink of her it will be all my days And when she told me she was a trinket I forgot to be amazed I should have been amazed Sand in the hallway The glisten of her laugh I’ve never found it easier to spend my days My soul sings the prowler’s nocturne From deep down within this cage We have too many last nights in our lives Too many desperate hours Whispering goodbyes And baby the earth shook The last time I heard you cry Yes you loved me Gently caressed my face Not some little sorcery Some simple twist of fate I was hundreds of feet away I should have been amazed I should have been amazed ------------------------------------------ Sail those same oceans Sailor's coming home again From over the ocean He's been away so long He's forgotten his name Left it in a heart somewhere No one to remind him Sold it to a stranger She took it away There comes a time When you understand Falling in love Is part of the plan And you can stay awake tonight Thinking up a dozen names I can only sleep in your arms So when I stay awake I'll sail those same oceans again So when I tilt my hat To the breeze of the evening Succumb to the flowers Who say they'll marry me Then my lover walk away Hang us like a painting So there's no more changes No more Tales of the sea You got to get out I understand Losing yourself Wasn't part of the plan And you can stay awake tonight Thinking up a dozen names I can only sleep in your arms So when I stay awake I'll sail those same oceans again Sailor's coming home again From over the ocean He's been away so long He's forgotten his name Left it in a bar somewhere One drunken evening If you talk to strangers baby You might not come home There comes a time When you understand Falling apart Isn't part of the plan @+She oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 21:33
She et Somebody She's Not Impressed You know she's gone and left me Packed her bags and hit the trail I'd like to get angry, but I see her point of view If I was her, I would have left long before now I want babies I don't provide the safety she needs To build her nest She's just not impressed There's a list up on the wall That dates two years ago I really wish I could have taken it down When I needed it to go I hope I won't be punished For this list of works is incomplete I'm destined to be attracted to those I cannot defeat I don't provide the safety she needs To build her nest She's just not impressed. I can feel this jealousy burning in me I look at you and wish it away My friends have got babies so I thought I should too So I'm scrolling through the window Looking for that womb with an ova view I panic when I see myself I am not half the man my daddy was In his life, one wife, two very troubled kids And 57 jobs I want babies Just not right now I want babies Just not right now Just not right now No, just not right now I can feel this jealousy burning in me I look at you and wish it away ----------------------------------------------- Somebody Else's Princess Red hair deep blue eyes My baby gets me so good She got the franchise Take me away She takes me up Feed my needs Keeps me sharp Keeps me pumped I'm splitting out my skin She's got me in a mess So deeply imbedded In somebody else's princess Oh good Lord Out in the garden Under the stars I'm dreaming of her laughing And driving a fast car Crazy, crazy Shiver and shake Baby's got me cracking Like I'm in an earthquake Love unrequited Love unrequited Jamming up my system I'm melting with desire Take me away She takes me up Feeds my needs Keeps me sharp Keeps me pumped @+Someone oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 21:50
Person et Things THE SAME PERSON I’m the same person That saved you with my lips The very same man That blessed your fingertips The only one around here Who likes to remember you as you were The only thing to doubt here Is are we drinking Or are we not Are we sinking? I’ve said the same thing now forever We keep getting sidetracked, waylaid, replayed hey whatever My heart ain’t coming back No, no never The only thing to doubt here Is my actual existence Juris prudence proven misfit Likes the sÈances But won’t stick To the surfaces He’s too slick And so alone like magic I’m the same person Who taught you with my eyes You know there was a time girl You liked to hear my lies So now what? Half truth is suddenly despised? Show me your game plan You know the dog ate mine Mine was this insane plan Where everybody’s high Now I know the film flam Of being someone’s prize The only thing to doubt here Is my actual existence Only proven by circumference Stones are thrown And they don’t miss You only get bruised If you exist As told to me by prophets -------------------------------------------- Things Have Got To Change I know I've got to get out Gotta run away Can't afford the maintenance baby Things have got to change Things have got to change Things have got to change Pointless conversation Changing nothing Just wasting time How did I get here When do I get to go Who gave you the notion You could assume the things I know The things I know Oh yeah there's some things I know Pointless conversation Changing nothing Just wasting time High stress situations baby Never been a friend of mine Truth comes in silence Everybody knows From blistered self confidence Only prejudice grows Only prejudice grows Watch how it grows Pointless conversation Changing nothing Just wasting time I know I've got to get out Gotta run away Can't afford the maintenance baby Things have got to change Things have got to change Things have got to change Pointless conversation Changing nothing Just wasting time Home on the highway baby This is goodbye's smile @+Unfaith oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 21:55
Unfaith et Wendy UNFAITHFUL MAN Unfaithful man, tearing up the garden. Unfaithful man, I asked of you such simple things. Telling yourself what you feel inside, Is not the pain of those who hide, Telling yourself over again, You will never feel a thing. You're ten foot tall, unfaithful man Where were you, when you found out. Those things you hide, are talked about. Believe in the way you move around, If you don't stand still you won't get found. Telling yourself over again You will never feel a thing. You're ten foot tall, unfaithful man. Telling yourself what you feel inside, Is not the pain of those who hide. Telling yourself over again You will never feel a thing. You're ten foot tall..and bulletproof, Unfaithful man ---------------------------------------------- Wendy Wendy's got a little boy Someone to keep in mind for the future She's got no husband who cares She can find a man Anytime she wants one Now don't you put her down She tried to do it right Sometimes things don't come out Quite, quite, quite the way we plan them Quite the way we plan them Wendy needs a little time Dress her boy up Take him out on parade All those neighbours they stop and stare Hey look, Wendy's playing mommy again Sometimes she feels a little lonely Some days go by and all she feels is scared Wendy's got a little boy and no one else Sometimes that just gets too much for her Wendy's lost another boy She's gotta take her time to adjust her clothes fall in love again Flicks through her magazines and sighs Hey what the hell They're only men They're only men Sometimes she feels a little lonely Some days go by and all she feels is scared Wendy's got a little boy and no one else @+Forget oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 22:00
Forget et Name What You Want Me To Forget? Now too many times I been in this place My suit jacket's on I gotta smile all over my face Waiting at the table Not placing no bets Man says you're overqualified I said yeah What you want me to forget? What you want me to forget? What you want me to forget? What you want me to forget? Now, Now, Now woman drive me crazy questioning my deeds Even though I'm doing what they want fulfilling all their needs She knows too well boy like you own the whole set I said yeah honey sugar baby really? What you want me to forget? What you want me to forget? What you want me to forget? What you want me to forget? Well I know what I know My life goes by and I learn as I go I know what I've seen What I've left That's where I've been What you want me to forget What you want me to forget Yeah yeah yeah yeah Our politician's up there squawking givin' me the news He says he's gonna' get this country back on track real soon And he asked me directly Boy, will you vote for me next? I said "Man I voted for you last time, nothing changed in my life" What you want me to forget What you want me to forget What you want me to forget What you want me to forget (repeats) Yeah yeah yeah yeah ---------------------------------------- What's Her Name? Well I'm doing it again I'm searing inside your picture I'm supposed to be your friend So I adjust what you want me to think And I wonder what I'd do - if you blinked Reached out and touched me It's a wonder that I get any sleep When the woman I need is so far out of reach When we touch and when we talk Our needs are the same Well I ache for more of - What's her name? What's her name? What's her name? And I know those earrings And I have seen parts of that dress And her hands sparkle with promises Secrets I'm never gonna get to keep It's a wonder that I get any sleep When the woman I need is so far out of reach When we touch and when we talk Our needs are the same Well I ache for more of - What's her name? What's her name? What's her name? Well I'm doing it again I'm searing inside your picture I'm supposed to be your friend So I adjust what you want me to think And I wonder what I'd do - if you blinked Reached out and touched me It's a wonder that I get any sleep When the woman I need is so far out of reach When we touch and when we talk Our needs are the same Well I ache for more of - What's her name? What's her name? What's her name? Well I'm doing it, I'm doing it, I'm doing it, I'm doing it again @+Chocolate oss .

Utilisateur anonyme
11 janv. 2011 à 22:07
You Treat Me Like Chocolate You treat me like chocolate Something you shouldn't touch between meals Instead of having at it Simply express the way you feel Finesse is not this time This time it just stares you in the face This time it could be critical To wake your living heart from its resting place Oh I'm specific and I'm cruel Unpredictable Your fool Yeah You treat me like chocolate just unwrap it You treat me like chocolate Just have at it Some recall experience So others can run the same road But you just write down possibilities So you can spend more time at home Oh I'm specific and I'm cruel Unpredictable Your fool Yeah You treat me like chocolate So just unwrap it Say I taste like chocolate Don't choke on it You treat me like chocolate Yeah ----------------------------------- Chaque chose a une fin, malheureusement je n'en ai pas d'autres. Bonne lecture, amitiés, oss .